This is a QoL update.
- Fix PitchRate/DownRate crash (Thanks to Nhan and indigo for reporting!)
- Fix Pump status entries
- Added Missing reset functions in PlayerOptions for column specific noteskews
- Fix discord game_SDK core dump if user goes offline/discord has problems
- Added ParaParaParadise controller support (Thanks Taikora for the support!)
- Fix a plethora of coverage recommendations
- Remove a few ‘virtual’ functions which were not in fact virtual
- Added avatar examples to the installer
- Added multi-option option rows.
- Fixed out of bounds check which always defaulted to true
- Fixed bad rounding on banner scrolling
- 🐲 Fixed a few missing performance opportunities in the sprite handler
- Fixed new GL Asserts not being defined
- Fixed “Disable Way Off” disabling “Decent”
- AutoPlayCPU is now disqualified and no longer saves scores.
- Fixed saved controller mapping saving ‘Joy1-Unknown’ (Thanks Moneko, Take Walker)
- Changed versioning system to say 5.3 finally
- Fixed memory reporting on newer Linux builds
- Adjust ALSA driver hooks
- Input tweaks, should be less crazy on really sensitive pads
- Optimizations and visual streamlining for the Soundwaves theme.
- New ColorTable variables for ScreenSelectMusic and gameplay.
- Enable timing bar and milliseconds display independently.
- Dancing Style Judgements By MattMayuga
- Mikado and Jewelry Judgements by Haley Halcyon
- Translations updated from Moru, SHRIMP0 and SheepyChris (Brazilian Portuguese)
- Translations updated from MoNeko (Polish)
- Translations updated from Hanubeki (Japanese)
- Translations updated from Jose_Varela (Spanish)