It's spooky out there, and yet you're here for the news, stay safe out there, now time to read!
superuser-outfox (Created/Hosted by Sudospective)
Superuser is the 4° theme hosted on OutFox but the first one isn't a fork or "community edition", it was created with a lot of effort and love from Sudospective.
kitsu-template-libraries (Created/Hosted by Sudospective)
Here you will find a list of approved libraries for the Kitsu Template, separated by version number.
ComboNumbers-by-MattMayuga (Created by MattMayuga)
This repo hosts the data files for combo number graphics made by MattMayuga, with some of them here to accompany the respective judgefonts.
SM5-Arduino-Lighting (Created/Hosted by 48productions)
Use an Arduino to get game-controlled lights in StepMania 5/Project Outfox!
New judgefont: Side Stars
Update Sudospective profile
Add ComboNumbers-by-MattMayuga and superuser
- Massive refactor and overhaul
- Removed unused libraries
- Added more libs, sanitized template structure
- stdlib is local now and this breaks every compatibility time for v3.0.0
- Updated OutFox API reference formatting
- Fixed issues with stdlib values not updating
- Updated OutFox docs
- Refactored template for more user-friendly interface
- Improved mod performance, fixed edge-case errors
- Added Number, State, and Stats keys to PL table
StepMania-Archive (Fork updates only)
Started initial translation code.
OutFox-ja, OutFox-zh-CN, OutFox-Translations, OutfoxPTBR, Outfox-fr
Updated to reflect new OutFox lines.
48productions which joined to share the SM5-Arduino-Lighting project!
DysKoneko joined to learn and help with OutFox translations
With those updates, Tiny-Foxes now hosts 47 open source projects, with the help of 34 members, I can't thank the community enough for making all those projects, and thank you for supporting us, that's it for now!