Support us on Patreon Wishlist us on Steam Jump to downloads
Alpha 4.4.1 changes
- Properly removed the obsolete input handlers - seems there was a separate one added to a lone screen. Cheers, Glenn.
- Fixed missing keystrokes on profile creation and high score name entry.
- Removed extra input debug output from Alpha 4.3; thank you for your reports and updates.
- 🐲 Fixed missing scancodes on keyboard input.
- Fixed old %d number behaviour in Lua. Returns to 5.0/5/1 behaviour. Thanks Tatsh for reporting.
- Removed 'Frameskipcode' - It will be readded in a later build.
- Fixed a few more bugs in the render pipeline... added in 2004.
- 🐲 Properly removed the obsolete input handlers.
- Fixed some old cmake typos and cleaned up code for linux.
- Fixed regression in not supporting smzip/zip archives. Thanks to Jubo for the report.
- Add new keyboard input system.
- Fixed InputHandler issues, no more skipping on pads.
- Fixed missing SDL options in input causing a break error.
- 🐲 Added new entry-points for OpenGL.
- 🐲 Fixed Matrix calculation errors, resulting in a small performance boost.
- 🐲 Added new math functions.
- Added new GL support for older Intel Cards. Thanks Astolfo, Gabrielpivotyt, Aqui and Wilycel for reporting.
- Added new noteskins.
- ArrowEffect fixes to prevent math errors.
- 🐲 Fixed matrix errors in GL causing odd crashes.
- Fixed missing ImageCache setting causing odd slowdowns on launch.
- New options menu appearance.
- New two-row speed mod selector (pick a speed type, increment the value in a second row, similar to Simply Love) and note skin preview on ScreenPlayerOptions.
- New ScreenStageInformation design with song background.
- Updated Japanese language strings by hanubeki
- Downplay references to "Event Mode" in the gameplay user interface.
- Adjustment to ScreenSelectMusic heading to fix misalignment of the sort mode box's fill. Thanks MoNeko for reporting.
- In a related change, refresh header on ScreenEvaluation.
- Fix missing option (ScreenOptionsTheme) for mascot on title screen.
- Change ScreenOptionsService (options menu from title screen) and submenus to use a minimalistic, static background.
- Fixed another weird issue with compiling.
- Fixed dmg creation.
- Fixed weird Mesa edge crash.
- Fixed odd missing entry-points on GLX, thanks Hālian for reporting.
- Fixed missing GLAD definitions.